What are we looking for?
- Someone who is purpose driven and creative
- Passionate in Training and learning process
- Self-confident – and prepared to work hard and to learn
- Must be a good team player, able to work across different functions
- Good oral and written English is advised
- Spoken Hindi & Kannada would be desirable
- Comfortable with use of technology
- Ability to use highly developed communication and interpersonal skills in interactions with patients and families, coworkers and the entire health care team.
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret, summarize and document data using technology for effective clinical decision-making in-patient evaluation and treatment.
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret, summarize and document data using technology for effective program development/management, performance improvement, performance management and clinical teaching.
- Ability to apply knowledge and theory in clinical practice.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to promote positivity in all working relationships
- Knowledge of basic social, behavioral, biological and physical science as required the program
- Knowledge of therapy foundation and theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, research and application, leadership and management as required by the academic program.
- Knowledge of current health care environment.
Annual completion of required departmental and/or service competency learning materials