The Role: To be responsible for implementing & monitoring all directions from the Chief Executive Officer and managing all day-to-day functions of AAT (including spinal injury) and Admin Departments of APD to ensure the Projects/Programmes/Key Activities/events/etc. of the these departments are implemented as per approved Plans and Budgets of the APD in order to reach the planned number of Persons with Disability effectively and making the units efficient/ self-sufficient by improving quality of service/aids etc. provided while upscaling the activities of the said Departments towards fulfilling vision and mission of APD.
The Sr. Manager – AAT will be required to:
- To plan, monitor and evaluate all programmes of the Prosthetic and Orthotic unit, wheel chair sales and services, Workshop, 3D printer and accessibility etc., take care of the Purchase/Procurement functions of the General Administration Department as per Purchase Policy of APD and other Administrative functions and to coordinate with the other units and organizations in facilitating them to ensure rehabilitation needs of persons with disability.
- To ensure to have sufficient orders and timely delivery of aids and appliances and develop sustainable models for all five programmes.
- Promote entrepreneurship models to ensure both reach and financial viability in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer
- To Support District Centers by Market Assistance, Financial Assistance, and technical support towards enabling them to become independent groups under guidance of the Chief Executive Officer .
- To network with other voluntary/Government organizations to extend support to ensure sufficient flow of orders with the approval of the Chief Executive Officer .
- To coordinate regularly both with District Disability Development and Education & Training Assistant Directors to ensure effective communication and timely actions on agreed plans & Programmes.
- For planning, conducting and reviewing all aspects of your programmes, in the best interest of the organization and the Persons with Disability.
- To direct, manage, support and motivate Programme Managers, Coordinators for effective and efficient conducting of programmes and deal any staff issues with sensitivities & confidentiality in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer
- To prepare proposal / application for grants, donations for various activities of your programmes and, meet all required operational procedures under the guidance/directions of Chief Executive Officer .
- Evolve required plans & structure that ensure appropriate administration system for smooth running of all your programmes/projects in the AAT unit Therapy under the guidance of the Chief Executive Officer
- To develop required training manuals & programme related materials in collaboration with HR department.
- To recommend to the Chief Executive Officer additions or alterations of any programmes based on its necessity and viability in view of its benefits and in reaching more persons with disability.
- To review the ongoing administration support at regular intervals with the Finance, Admin & HRD Departments for all finance, administration and HR related matters concerned to your programmes in consultation and as per directions of the Chief Executive Officer
- To co-ordinate and work with Marketing Department for all communication materials development, volunteers and resources under guidance of Chief Executive Officer
- To ensure the completion of all agreed programmes / projects / activities and events pertaining to the AAT and Admin Departments timely and submission of stipulated progress reports / MIS and taking care of cost requirements in consultation with/ under guidance of Chief Executive Officer.
- To give utmost importance to enhance quality of care and support to persons with disability and ensure confidentiality and sensitivity while dealing with individual persons with disability.
- To represent APD in various for as required or requested and be required to take up any other tasks that may be entrusted to meet the APD goal under the directions of the Chief Executive Officer
- Preparing local resource mobilizations target / plan with reference to your programmes in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer.