- At least five years of experience working in fundraising, sales, marketing or public relations
- Experience in corporate sales would be preferred
- Prior experience in an NGO would be an advantage
- Must be prepared to travel
In all aspects of this role the following personal qualities are essential:
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational abilities.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to agreed goals and targets and take ownership of the corporate fundraising programme of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small close-knit team.
- Sensitivity to differences in culture and nationality with the ability to work closely with colleagues from a range of professional backgrounds
- Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and needs of the role, including flexibility in working hours to ensure coordination with donor and organisation demands.
- Able to work under pressure, meeting key project and reporting deadlines.
- Commitment to confidentiality and respect for organisational values.
Contact: Interested parties should send their full CV and a letter of interest to the HR Dept at Divitha P S email@example.com