You will be responsible:
To support all M&E initiatives for assigned Developmental interventions. This will include
- Assist in developing annual RBM framework for developmental interventions in the organization
- Support Internal programme audit function in preparing graphs/visuals of customised outcomes in measuring results for using for objective analysis for M&E purpose.
- provide feedback to programme teams on projects’ performance based on monitoring data findings
- To support periodically to conduct the baseline, midterm & end line studies to measure the outcome / impact of the developmental interventions.
- To apply the existing database management tools to capture and organize data
- Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
- Provide support to the Program teams in ensuring periodic renewals of regulatory compliance/ license/etc.
- Adherence to APD Policies and Guidelines
- Be open, willing and take initiatives- accepting any new activity, responsibility related to this role.