- Experience in a Non-Profit Organisation or Non-Govt. organisation (NPO or NGO) preferable
- Effective communication skills to satisfactorily communicate in English and Kannada
- Ability to collaborate working environment with the internal as well as external stake holders
- Knowledge of relevant legal obligations laws like FCRA, GST and Income tax
- Understand the principles and methods relating to all aspects of organisation building, people development and skill enhancement
- Knowledge of multiple intercompany reconciliations, bank reconciliations and analysis of the same and report
- Oversee periodical audits, certification of various agencies and provide the required inputs
- Flexibility to travel to various Districts of Karnataka
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties in all processes
Compensation: Salaries in the NGO sector do not commensurate with the private sector. If money is very important to you, we understand but this may not be the job for you.
Other notes: If you are a Person with Disability or a Woman professional, we will provide you with some extra consideration.
If you believe you qualify, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume, one paragraph purpose statement that explains why you want to work in the SPO sector and details of your current compensation.