SBI Foundation partnered with APD launched a customized program that aims for holistic development for CwSNs in some of the marginalized parts of Vijayapura district in Karnataka. Since its inception in January 2021, it has impacted over 230 children and we focus on:
- Enrolling CwSNs who were earlier left out of the education system
- Providing comprehensive education
- Equip the children with adequate rehabilitation and mobility aids and make them functionally independent.
- Capacity building of parents and teachers, the building of supporting ecosystem
- Building barrier-free infrastructure in selected schools and in homes.
Add new comment